Last night’s session went well and I’m still enjoying the superhero fun very much. I’m beginning to weave multiple of the Issues chosen by the characters together and forming them into a coherent narrative (even if sometimes logical consistency suffers to a degree due to the improvised nature of what I’m doing).
The blog for session 1 is here.
As you may recall, last week’s session ended neatly with the group heading off for some rest and relaxation following a job well done. We ramped gently up into this week’s session with a bit of a recap on what they were doing during a week’s rest period and then I threw them into an ongoing disaster.
- RT @monteiro: It’d be helpful if @jack knew how many of us would be behind him in banning Trump from Twitter. Your support could be his res… 2 months ago
- The 2nd edition of Blue Rose, for which I wrote the Red Land microsetting, is out for pre-order + PDF at greenronin.com/blog/2017/01/1… #BlueRose 3 months ago
- 📷 This is a work of genius. tmblr.co/Z1g1Oy2H41w55 3 months ago
- Finally finished. Much fun though story slightly confusing from game alone. https://t.co/NAG4X8FIIR 3 months ago
- My tasteful chocobo, Avalon. https://t.co/x34fe9ykP2 3 months ago