I saw Fury recently and really enjoyed it. I was impressed with the attempt to bring home some of the realities of war from the perspective of a tank crew – a sector that has not historically received much attention. That got me to thinking, how would I handle a game where the players are a WWII tank crew?
- RT @monteiro: It’d be helpful if @jack knew how many of us would be behind him in banning Trump from Twitter. Your support could be his res… 2 weeks ago
- The 2nd edition of Blue Rose, for which I wrote the Red Land microsetting, is out for pre-order + PDF at greenronin.com/blog/2017/01/1… #BlueRose 1 month ago
- 📷 This is a work of genius. tmblr.co/Z1g1Oy2H41w55 1 month ago
- Finally finished. Much fun though story slightly confusing from game alone. https://t.co/NAG4X8FIIR 1 month ago
- My tasteful chocobo, Avalon. https://t.co/x34fe9ykP2 1 month ago