Last night’s session went well and I’m still enjoying the superhero fun very much. I’m beginning to weave multiple of the Issues chosen by the characters together and forming them into a coherent narrative (even if sometimes logical consistency suffers to a degree due to the improvised nature of what I’m doing).
Last week the group finally rendezvoused in Baghdad to try and track down the Metahuman Jihad. In the closing minutes of the previous session Blue Sun found a minion of the terrorists and tracked him back to their lair. Flashbang was stranded outside Baghdad in a minefield and started to make his way to the city and The Purist and Jed & Harvey were wandering around the streets in their cunning burqa disguises while they waited.
The blog for session 1 is here.
As you may recall, last week’s session ended neatly with the group heading off for some rest and relaxation following a job well done. We ramped gently up into this week’s session with a bit of a recap on what they were doing during a week’s rest period and then I threw them into an ongoing disaster.
Hi all. We had the first actual session of the supers game tonight and it went very well. Everyone was happy with the breadth of their powers and the way using them worked and we didn’t run into any hiccups with balance.
- RT @monteiro: It’d be helpful if @jack knew how many of us would be behind him in banning Trump from Twitter. Your support could be his res… 2 weeks ago
- The 2nd edition of Blue Rose, for which I wrote the Red Land microsetting, is out for pre-order + PDF at greenronin.com/blog/2017/01/1… #BlueRose 1 month ago
- 📷 This is a work of genius. tmblr.co/Z1g1Oy2H41w55 1 month ago
- Finally finished. Much fun though story slightly confusing from game alone. https://t.co/NAG4X8FIIR 1 month ago
- My tasteful chocobo, Avalon. https://t.co/x34fe9ykP2 1 month ago