We managed to get a little bit more done in Monday’s game this week, though it still isn’t quite gelling for me yet. Baby Alexander is cute but very distracting and of course his mum and dad have to spend quite a bit of time keeping him happy, all of which makes it hard to stay focused.
I completely understand this and I knew what I was getting into when I agreed to run the game; I’m glad to give his parents a chance to play a game and regularly see some of their friends.
On to the Wednesday Dragon Blooded game!
Last Monday’s Part-Time Gods game was very distracted and ‘bitty’. We don’t seem to have quite settled into our stride yet and the session was composed of two in character scenes and a lot of out of character distractions.
- RT @monteiro: It’d be helpful if @jack knew how many of us would be behind him in banning Trump from Twitter. Your support could be his res… 2 months ago
- The 2nd edition of Blue Rose, for which I wrote the Red Land microsetting, is out for pre-order + PDF at greenronin.com/blog/2017/01/1… #BlueRose 3 months ago
- 📷 This is a work of genius. tmblr.co/Z1g1Oy2H41w55 3 months ago
- Finally finished. Much fun though story slightly confusing from game alone. https://t.co/NAG4X8FIIR 3 months ago
- My tasteful chocobo, Avalon. https://t.co/x34fe9ykP2 3 months ago