(This is a tongue in cheek rebuttal to Ryan Macklin’s “Katanas and Trenchcoats“)
You are an immortal hero in the vein of “Highlander” or “The Legacy of Kain”. Whether your immortality is simply a part of your nature or is a curse inflicted on you by a vampire or werewolf, you have suffered much over your many years. But you have been tempered by your suffering and become stronger because of it.
Now, as your city stands on the brink of darkness and chaos, you are ready. You’re not the hero that your city deserves, but you’re the hero that it needs.
- RT @monteiro: It’d be helpful if @jack knew how many of us would be behind him in banning Trump from Twitter. Your support could be his res… 2 weeks ago
- The 2nd edition of Blue Rose, for which I wrote the Red Land microsetting, is out for pre-order + PDF at greenronin.com/blog/2017/01/1… #BlueRose 1 month ago
- 📷 This is a work of genius. tmblr.co/Z1g1Oy2H41w55 1 month ago
- Finally finished. Much fun though story slightly confusing from game alone. https://t.co/NAG4X8FIIR 1 month ago
- My tasteful chocobo, Avalon. https://t.co/x34fe9ykP2 1 month ago