Posts Tagged ‘A Game Of Thrones’
Here’s one system for modelling the machinations of the Houses of Westeros (and other interested parties) in Fate Core.
Adventure Gaming Society A Game Of Thrones AGS Alastair Reynolds Alex Delaware atheism Book Review Character Design Conflicts Crime Dawkins Discussion disturbing Downtime Dragon-Blooded Dragons Dresden Files Eclipse Phase Exalted fantasy Fate Fate Core Fate World Fiction fragment Fudge gaming Geist Gentlemen Bastards gloom GMing hallowe'en Idea Jonathan Kellerman Kent Union Locke Lamora Mass Effect meta Mistborn Naomi Novik Networking news nWOD old Organisation Poem Roleplaying Science Science Fiction Scott Lynch short story Social Societies Space Battles Speculation Star Trek Start Writing Fiction story Superheroes Tank Warfare Temeraire The Secrets Of Cats Thriller Union Dues vignette work in progress
- RT @monteiro: It’d be helpful if @jack knew how many of us would be behind him in banning Trump from Twitter. Your support could be his res… 2 weeks ago
- The 2nd edition of Blue Rose, for which I wrote the Red Land microsetting, is out for pre-order + PDF at greenronin.com/blog/2017/01/1… #BlueRose 1 month ago
- 📷 This is a work of genius. tmblr.co/Z1g1Oy2H41w55 1 month ago
- Finally finished. Much fun though story slightly confusing from game alone. https://t.co/NAG4X8FIIR 1 month ago
- My tasteful chocobo, Avalon. https://t.co/x34fe9ykP2 1 month ago